Here’s why we love our toddler swimwear
- Our UPF 50+ SunProof line of toddler swimwear protects little ones from the sun
- Non-nano titanium dioxide is spun deep into the fabric so it stays put wash after wash
- Made from recycled materials, our toddler swimwear is also good for the planet
- Flat seams mean extra comfort for long days at the beach or pool
Slather up and cover-up! Our tips for staying safe in the sun
Keep your little adventurers protected as they play in the sun, with our tried and true tips for a worry-free day out.
- Have a trusted sunscreen in your day bag for easy access and touch-ups throughout the day.
- When possible choose a mineral sunscreen, which is not only gentler on delicate skin but kinder to marine life too
- Look at the ingredients and opt for formulas without nanoparticles, which can be absorbed by the skin
- Don’t forget to check the expiration date on your sunblock to ensure maximum protection
Clothing with an ultraviolet protection factor, or UPF, is another great way to shield your family from the sun on long days out. Keep a long-sleeved top and sun hat in your bag or in the car for easy sun protection on the go!
Reima's Green Promise
We care about the environment and know you do too. That’s why we don’t use harmful chemicals like fluorocarbons in our clothes, resulting in safer products for your children. What’s more, our high-quality products are made to last, meaning a beloved item can be passed down from one child to the next.